Happy Valentine's Day:)
Hello my dear friends and family,
I hope you all had a fabulous week and valentines day!
I sure did!
Thank you SO much for the package for Valentines Day. I loved it so much. I read every single heart that was cut out! There were like 100! My favorite heart was one that said, "Wen are you going to come back" with a sad/crying face. I laughed. Not for at least another 12 months.
It has been such an incredible week here in Lake Tahoe. I really live in the most beautiful place in the world. We had Zone conference this week for the Reno North Zone. It was awesome! Well, I had to speak on the sacrament which was pretty neat I guess. President picks 2 people to speak and I guess he likes me so much that he chose me, haha:) So that was great.
We talked a lot about the Book of Mormon. I LOVE the Book of Mormon. I hope you all are reading it. It IS another testament of Jesus Christ. It contains the fullness of the Gospel. I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon. And so I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God. It is the keystone of our religion. It is a promise that you will become closer to God after you read it and ponder about it and pray about it and ask. I love it so much.
Zone conference was an all day event. It was perfect. The next day we had district meeting which was also too great. We talked about Lehi's dream and then we were blindfolded and had to follow a string to get to the Tree of Life. I didn't make it. But we did all end up getting donuts which were delicious.
This week was wonderful and interesting to say the least. We had some great lessons with our investigators. Things are starting to pick up here in Lake Tahoe.
Valentines day was absolutely fabulous. We heart attacked one of the Hermanas door! And we also went to the church to heart attack our wonderful bishops door! It was super great! We had heart shaped pizza (aka best thing ever) and chocolate covered strawberries. So basically this Valentines Day was absolutely perfect.
In church this past Sunday two speakers talked about hastening the work of salvation! I thought in my mind, YES. perfect. It was awesome. This is the greatest work there is. I promise you as you pray to have those opportunities that they will come. Also in church we didn't have any speakers for the Spanish group so our dear bishop called on people from the congregation to bear their testimonies. Yep, I was called. He is such an incredible and inspired man. Sundays are great and exhausting but absolutely wonderful!
Hope you all have a fantastic week! I love you all so dearly
A friend sent this to me this week and I really loved these quotes so I thought I would share them with you.
"He loves us because He is filled with an infinite measure of holy, pure, and indescribable love. We are important to God not because of our résumé but because we are His children"
"We are created in the image of our heavenly parents; we are God’s spirit children. Therefore, we have a vast capacity for love—it is part of our spiritual heritage. "
-Elder Uchtdorf
con amor
Hermana Underly
![]() |
| Valentines Flower |
![]() |
| Yummy Heart Pizza!! |
![]() |
| Ahhhh....my Valentines from Home:) |
| OK, Kinda Cold! |
![]() |
| Girl Scout Cookie Heaven |
| Zone Conference |
![]() |
| Most Beautiful Place ever...Sunset in Tahoe! |






No comments:
Post a Comment