Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 78-Hermana Lexie Underly signing off-God Be With You TIl We Meet Again, Reno-Great 18 months



Familia y amigos! 

First off I just wanted to thank you for all your support these last 18 months. Honestly I have no words to describe how I feel right now. All I feel is an immense amount of gratitude for my Savior Jesus Christ.
This was one of the greatest weeks and one of the most difficult weeks for multiple reasons.
We experienced some of the most magnificent miracles! Someone found my Libro de Mormon in the street...haha and then some man found it and gave it to a member of the branch because he knew she was a member. Way neat moment! Miracles do happen.

We had a member come out with us this week for a whole day! The Fisk family is the best! They are a member family we just met but I just adore them all! It was just miracle after miracle! We met this new investigator John.so beyond powerful. He just moved to Reno from Florida a couple weeks before we met him. He prayed for the first time in 7 years and was crying and told us that he needs this right now.  Intense. 

Evelyn is progressing a ton! She is reading and really is coming to a greater understanding of her relationship with God! It was awesome to hear her talk about the Plan of Salvation and how it applies to her. Man the gospel is true! 

We saw this license plate this week that said, "Happiness is knowing Christ" That made my heart super happy. I know that that is true. 

Saturday Hna daniels was sick the whole entire day. I did a lot of reflecting. We had a Sociedad de Soccoro activity and our sweet sweet investigator who is like 70 years old and the most darling lady ever came! Her name is Graciela! 

We also went to a "Why I Believe fireside" and sang I stand all amazed. Let's just say that the spirit really takes over. 

I sure am going to miss Hna Daniels too much. I love her lots and she will do great things in the rmaa sierra!! 

I know without a doubt that this is the true church! It is the Church of Jesus Christ

See you in 2...days.

Signing off
Hermana  Underly 

No pictures from Hermana Underly this week-she was super busy packing and saying goodbyes, so I thought I'd share a few from the beginning of her mission-18 months ago!
Before the Mission

Peace Out, Texas!

No tears, just excitement!

Headed to Reno!

1st Night in Reno!

No comments:

Post a Comment