Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 44: OK, a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde walk in ...Sister Underly's Adventures











Alrighty to say this week was crazy is a complete understatement. 

This week Sister Grandy and I gave 2 trainings. One in Reno for another zone and then one in Carson City for our zone. We also had a bomb pupusa night with the Relief Society. That rocked! I got to make homemade pupusas! SUPER delicious. I was a happy missionary. We also did 3 exchanges also this week! Insanity.

I went with Sister Lawson on Wednesday and we had such a great time in Dayton. We heard the most inspirational conversion story ever. People are truly searching for the truth and they just don't know where to find it. We have what they need. I am so grate


ful for the knowledge of the gospel and the peace and joy and happiness it brings into our lives. We have such a loving Heavenly Father that knows us and will never leave us. 

Honestly this week was super great and super difficult. But it was great nonetheless. Friday we went on exchanges again! I went with Sister Barton and Sister Gali! They are amazing. I love how they just bore their testimonies with their whole soul! Sister Gali is from Samoa and she joined the church just 3 years ago and is learning english and just rocks it out there! They are such inspirations to me of working hard and fulfilling our purpose as a missionary. 

Saturday Adriana and Denise were baptized! They are amazing! They were beyond prepared! I mean to think that we met them like a month ago and to see them in white and enter the waters of baptism brought complete joy to my heart. 

So there was this blonde, brunette, and a red head....our companionship is the beginning of a joke. We are now in a trio. We are taking over 2 areas and 2 wards....Sister Golding(red head) and Sister Grandy(brunette)  and I(blonde and usually the ending of the joke). This is an adventure. We are combining our efforts so we will be going to different areas every other day. 

I love you all. Thank you for all your support. I am so grateful to be a missionary in these latter days. I have a testimony of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that the Book of Mormon is ANOTHER TESTAMENT OF JESUS CHRIST and that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. I love my Savior. 

Sister Underly 









No comments:

Post a Comment