Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 12...He is the Gift




hope everyone had a great week!

So I have some shoutouts to make this week because I forget that things are still going on in the world haha.

So,
JULIANA. I am the worst friend ever. I still want to wish you a happy 20th!!!! I miss you and love you!
MOM thanks for the bueno bars I am obsessed. also thanks for the cute sister mish stuff!!!
SABRIE. congrats!!! cant wait for you to get hitched dec 20th! thanks for the announcement!
LACEE. good luck with the baby Davis!!! thanks for the gifts and thanks for the drawings sarah and anna!

alright so this week was super!
We got to play soccer with our zone! it was super fun.

We taught a lot this week. It is amazing how I can see our investigators changing because of this gospel. Ah it is so cool! We have been focusing a lot on the video He is The Gift. (which all of you should go watch after you read this email and share it with your amigos) No matter how many times I watch this 2 minute video I can feel the Spirit rush into the room. It is incredible really. Man I just love this gospel.  It makes me so happy to see other people happy.

It snowed a lot this week. Like a lot. It is freezing. well to this Texan it is. But that didn't stop us from teaching. In fact we even taught most of our lessons outside.  When we teach we just forget about the cold and focus on the person that we are teaching. 

Also this week  we had our ward Christmas party! It was a Mexican Posada. We had some investigators show up and we had a blast. We had such great food that the latinos in the ward prepared. We had piƱatas for the kids which was hilarious to watch. We all had such a great time.

This week has been so spiritual and I have learned so much in these past 6 weeks. Sunday was amazing. We had our testimony meeting and I was thinking ok its the last month of the year, I am going to bear my testimony. So yeah. Also, we had a wonderful class with the latina sisters that we have to live what we teach. We need to be the light and the example for others. The women in the class are all so strong and have such strong testimonies which is a testimony for me.  I truly can testify that this is the only true church on the earth today. I know that Christ stands at the head of this church. He is the Gift that was sent by our Father in Heaven. He is the greatest gift of all. We can discover the gift when we read the scriptures. We can embrace the gift when we pray and live what we believe. And most of all we can share the gift: the Gift of Christ. May we all try to share this gift with our friends and family this season no matter what religion. I have a testimony of this gospel. It is true. Simple as that.

Have a splendid week.

Hermana Underly :)

Holding a rooster, No Big Deal...


No comments:

Post a Comment