![]() |
| Happy 2-0-1-5!! |
Hola familia y amigos!
I hope you all had a great new years week and have made some awesome goals for this year!
This week we have been talking a lot about goals and what our goals are for this year. We have asked all the people who we met with what their goals are for this year. It is always interesting to me to hear other peoples' goals. I would love to hear some of yalls goals!
This week for new years my comp and I got to make graham cracker houses and decorate them with candy! it was basically a party. It was awesome.
We went tracting once this week on a super nice day. People are always walking around here so it is fun to talk with a bunch of people. It was a very positive experience. This town is so small that one person we tracted actually knew a family from the ward here. The Mormon world is so small.
This week was super difficult but amazing! Always looking for those small miracles.
Right now people just don't have that desire to be baptized or to take the next step. That is when faith comes into play. We always need to have faith to take that next step whether it be baptism or the next phase of life or whether you are going to go on a mission. I have kept this phrase in mind for my whole mission and I will continue to use it: Faith over Fear. Faith plays a huge part in the gospel. I mean faith is believing in things we cannot see.
We believe in Jesus Christ and God who is our Father. We believe in them and we want to follow Christ's example so that we may have eternal life and happiness. This gospel is truly incredible. It truly blesses lives. We always need to have that faith to endure to the end. Like my awesome aunt Karen said "This gospel is a gospel of happiness" Enjoy life! no matter what comes your way!
I truly love this work. Even though some of us don't wear a name tag, we can all be missionaries in how we live our lives! We can serve and be that example and that light for others :)
I love you all so dearly.
Until next week
Hermana Underly







No comments:
Post a Comment