Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week 54-I'm Loving It! Adventures with Sister Underly


We've worn these shoes the whole mission...



hope ya'lls week was fantastic!! 

Sister Wilkins and I will be staying together another transfer! YAY It is so weird to think that we will be starting our 10th transfer in the mission!! What? 

Monday we had a zone activity at the park and played some sand volleyball and soccer and then visited with Shelby and then had Home Evening with the Bishop and his family and Adriana and Denise! It is so great to feel the spirit and to have the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation (Happiness). 

Tuesday we had district meeting and then did exchanges with the Spanish Hermanas!!! I was with Sister Stott (my grandbaby) for the day in the spanish area! I loved it to say the least. We taught some great investigators that Sister Wilkins and I met a couple weeks ago and handed them to the Hermanas! They are set to be baptized in a couple weeks! They are so prepared! I am so thankful for the gospel and the opportunity I have to share it everyday! 

Wednesday we switched back and then taught some lessons. haha Sister Wilkins and I had pizza like 6 times this past week and it's totally fine because we are always craving pizza! 

Thursday we had this super cute young woman come out with us to lessons! She was the same one that came out with me when I was in Tahoe! Way neat! Shelby had her interview to be baptized! She passed with flying colors! 

Friday was such a great day filled with happiness and joy and the Spirit! Shelby was baptized! It has truly been miraculous to see the change within Shelby and the light that she has in her eyes! It was way neat because Denise and Adriana and Samantha came to the baptism!! They were just baptized a couple months before! Ah it was awesome! We had dinner after with Shelby and with Sister Cook, an older lady that lives in the ward.  Shelby was just beaming! 

Saturday we went to the Women's Conference with Shelby and some other sisters to the church! President Uchtdorf never ceases to amaze me. We, daughters of our Heavenly Father, have a divine nature and worth within us. I am so grateful for a living Prophet. Heavenly Father will forever love us. I know that to be true. He will never stop loving us. He will always send guidance to us. 

Sunday Shelby was confirmed and I had her write down her thoughts. "I feel at peace. Happy and Hopeful that I can keep my faith through the Holy Ghost. I am going to keep praying and reading and I know the Holy Ghost and Jesus Christ will always be with me through every tribulation that comes forth. I am at peace and I feel a comfort feeling inside me". 
I know this gospel is true. I know that the gospel blesses lives as we live it!!! 


SHALL WE NOT GO ON IN SO GREAT A CAUSE? 

Love, 

Sister Underly


4827 Killdeer Rd. 
Carson City, NV 89701












No comments:

Post a Comment