Oh my goodness this weekend was absolutely fantastic!!
I hope you all watched General Conference and received answers to prayers and felt the Spirit! I am so so SO grateful for General Conference and the opportunity we have to listen to prophets and apostles of The Lord Jesus Christ!
I guess highlights of the week:
Shelby who was just baptized last week came out with us to a lesson and bore such a strong testimony and conviction of Jesus Christ. That was a a huge testimony builder for me.
Our ward had Friendship Friday and had a blast!
Sister Wilkins and I watched conference and we were basically blown away! Girl power! (snaps finger) I loved the talks on women and our roles that we have! It was so empowering! Elder Nelson just blew it out of the water. I also loved D Todd Christofferson's talk and of course President Thomas S. Monson's talk. "Be thou an example of the believers" and LIVE the Gospel of Jesus Christ in word and conversation and charity and purity! All things will work together for their good! I so adore our Prophet. I just wanted to run to Him and help him up as he bore witness of Christ. I also loved the testimonies of the 3 new apostles.
Jeffrey R. Holland always bears such powerful testimony and conviction of our Savior so beautifully. Devin G. Durrant totally rocked it up there too! Let us Ponderize and continue to progress and become the sons and daughters that Heavenly Father wants us to become.
Okay I guess you could say that we loved Conference. It was also strange to realize that this is my last conference in the field.
I especially loved Robert D. Hales talk!! I cannot wait for the Ensign to come out so we can study the words of living Prophets and Apostles! I love this gospel. I know that it is true. I know that the gospel is the only way to find true happiness in this life and for forever!
Love you all!
Sister Underly
alexandra.underly@myldsmail.net
![]() |
| Bob-He's 90! |
![]() |
| Posing with the sistas |
Unintentional Twinning with Sister Friend





No comments:
Post a Comment