Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 56-IT IS GOING SO FAST- Adventures with Sister Underly




IT IS GOING SO FAST 

Hello friends and fam! 

Okay this week was absolutely wonderful! We had so many miracles this week! 

Monday we went bowling with Grandma and our investigator Angie! We had too much fun! We then went to Johnny Rockets and got milkshakes! We also had an incredible Family Home Evening with some of our investigators on the Holy Ghost. Great P day indeed. 

(Happy Birthday CASSIE) Tuesday we had a zone training by President Chesnut on how to find people to teach. Sister Wilkins and I gave a training and then the Zone Leaders gave one! We have some superb missionaries in our zone. We had Shelby come out with us to a lot of lessons this week. She is on a roll!! She finished the Book of Mormon this week and cannot wait to start reading it again! Wow Shelby is such an inspiration and an example of how the Gospel changes lives! 

Wednesday we just went out and worked hard! We are trying to build up our teaching pool and find some solid people to teach. 
Thursday was well interesting to say the least. Oh yeah Sister Friend and I matched... again. comps forevs. 
 
Friday we had exchanges with the Dayton sisters! I went to Dayton with Sister Moses and it was truly a day of light! We had so many solid RM sisters come out with us and we taught some great people that have such strong desires to come close to Christ. I learned a ton and I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve and be a representative of Jesus Christ. My whole soul is filled with joy. I can't explain it. I have never felt so exhausted and so happy at the same time. 

Saturday was amazing! Samantha our RC took us out with breakfast! She is incredible and such a strong member of the church! Samantha even got to go to General Conference! I love her! She is seriously my sister. I know that I was supposed to meet her and I am forever grateful for her and her example and light. We also had a miracle! We committed one of our new investigators Llecenia to come to church along with her friend Tanya.   

Sunday we had so many investigators at church! Huge miracle!! Llecenia and Tanya came to church!!! They even showed up early so that they would not be late.  In church we talked about the family and marriage a ton.....

Anyways, it was really a great week!! I love being a missionary!!! 

Our Ponderizing scripture is Alma 38:2 this week if you feel like ponderizing :)

I love you all! 

Shall we not go on in so great a cause??
Love you, 

Sister Underly 

alexandra.underly@myldsmail.net

4827 Killdeer Rd. 
Carson City, NV 89701


No comments:

Post a Comment