![]() |
| Now THIS is snow!! |
Howdy Familia :)
This week was amazing. Wow I cannot believe that we are at the end of a transfer! Time just flies by. I am halfway done training my sweet companion Hermana Friend. I cannot believe it.
This week for p day we got our hair cut and went to a members house and celebrated Elder Escobar and Baker's brithdays! That was fun!
We went to a place called La Bamba with a family from the ward which is the greatest mexican food place (besides Chuy's) We went on exchanges this week with the Sister Training Leaders which was cool. We also went to dinner with our new ward mission leader and his wife at Jason's in King's beach which is like right on the beach. Delicious.
We had this super fun Relief Society activity also! We did a service auction and Sister Friend won a Tri-tip dinner. We sort of really like food.
We had a beautiful baptism this weekend. A family that we were teaching moved to Truckee 2 weeks ago and they were baptized this pastSaturday. Angela is 9 and she is just too darling! Gio is 15 and I just adore him. They are so incredible. Angela then bore her testimony in church this past Sunday.
The simplicity of a child and their testimony is just miraculous. I love how we are taught to become as a child: meek and submissive and humble and patient and full of love. It was definitely a very touching moment and increased my testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ immensely. The gospel really just goes back to the basics. Hermana Friend spoke on the Holy Ghost and Elder Baker and I sang "If the Savior Stood Beside" in Spanish which was cool.
It also snowed so much that morning. I think we must have gotten about 7-8 inches or so.
Sunday morning Sister Friend was not feeling very well and so we could not go to church for the first 3 hours. We did go to the spanish group to see Angela and Gio receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost and Angela bear her testimony.
We were just short of our goal this week but then sunday night we were determined to reach our goal and so we asked Hermana Nethi to come with us and we then reached our goal! It is amazing how The Lord blessed us.
The more I come to understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ the more I want to share it and have every single person on this earth know about this gospel. It is the truth and there is no other way to obtain true happiness in this life and in the next.
I love you all.
I love this gospel.
Hermana Underly
![]() |
| Sweet Baptism! |
![]() |
| Happy Happy Birthday! |
![]() |
| Me and Hermana Simmons:) |
![]() |
| And more snow! |





No comments:
Post a Comment