Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 36-My First Transfer:) 8 months in





Soooo everyone I hope you had a great and fantastic week and shared the gospel with someone!! Remember, the gospel is for EVERYONE. :)

Well, first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. 

Second, this was honestly a very emotionally exhausting week...for a lot of different reasons. I would not trade it for the world though. I cannot really explain what happened this week. But I can tell you that my testimony increased immensely. I know that we are all here on this earth with a purpose...that we have a loving Heavenly Father. We have that potential to become like Him. I am so grateful for the knowledge we have that we are sons and daughters of a Father in Heaven that knows us and loves us with a love that is so grand we cannot even fathom it. 

Sunday Sister Friend and I got to teach primary and also sharing time! It was super fun. Then Brother Vargas came up to me a few minutes before sacrament started and asked if I would speak in the spanish group sacrament. That was neat. 

Then Gio received the priesthood! It was awesome! He is such an inspiration to me of pressing forward despite the trials we may face. He has forever changed my life. And for that I am grateful.

I am sad/happy to say that I will be transferring to Carson with Sister Barker. After 5 fantastic fun filled transfers...Who knew that Tahoe would become so close and dear to my heart? I will cherish every single moment that I spent in Tahoe and the people that I met and interacted with and for every experience that I had here in this beautiful lake Tahoe.

I love this gospel. We can and do find joy in the journey.
A quote that I just love is by Thomas S. Monson: "In a hundred small ways, all of you wear the mantle of charity. Life is perfect for none of us. Rather than being judgmental and critical of each other, may we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life. May we recognize that each one is doing her best to deal with the challenges which come her way, and may we strive to  do our best to help out."

I am eternally grateful for the wonderful people in my life and for this gospel. 

A donde me mandes ire Senor :) 

Hasta luego. 

Hermana Underly 





No comments:

Post a Comment