I sure do hope you had a great week and a Happy Halloween!!
This week was definitely one for the books!
Monday we had Family home evening with Dean and Angie and Shelby. Dean gave the lesson on repentance. It was so good!! He did so well! Then we had Family home evening with Bishop Fletcher and his family on the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Tuesday we moved back into our home!! YAY for new beds! We had a super great lesson with Mark who is getting baptized this Saturday! Ever since he committed to be baptized he has just dove into the gospel! He is so solid!
Wednesday we had our ward Halloween party. Everyone got super into it! Seriously everyone dressed up in crazy costumes! We had a potluck and there were games and all the missionaries were there too!
Thursday we went on exchanges with the Hot Springs sisters! I was with Sister Golding in our area! I always learn so much from her! She is going home next week....ah I am so sad. We had so many miracles on exchanges! It was awesome! The Lord totally provides when we put our trust in Him. Prayer works!!! Heavenly Father is so great! We lost our phone for the whole day...The elders found it on the side of the road! We tried to find Dean all day but could not get in contact with him! We prayed and we found him! Dean had his interview for his baptism!
Friday was one of the greatest days of my whole mission... SISTER CONFERENCE. We had all the sisters from the whole mission come together and had trainings! It was awesome! We had lunch and got to know all the sisters! We received some trainings from the other STLs in the mission. Sister Wilkins and I did a training on managing stress. That was super fun! We did a clothing swap and made journal boxes! We also had President Chesnut and Sister Chesnut speak to the sister missionaries that would be leaving the soonest. So there were 8 of us in the room. I still think of myself as a greenie. President Chesnut described the story of Esther and the courage that she had. Then President told us that we were all Esthers. That was a pretty neat moment.
Saturday we went out to breakfast with Sam!! I just adore her! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father places certain people in our lives!! Dean was baptized!!! It was so great! After he was baptized he looked out to the crowd and just smiled a creepy dean smile! Love dean! He was so happy! Then he said can I do that again? Dean is hilarious. We had to go in early because it was Nevada which means that people drink from like 9 am to who knows when at night. We planned!
Sunday was the greatest testimony meeting that I have been to in Carson City. Just testimony after testimony of the great and wonderful eternal truths!
I am so grateful for the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that it has once again been established to the earth! I know that this isn't just another church but it is actually Christ's church on the earth. He stands at the head of it. I know that Joseph Smith did see our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know it. God knows it and I cannot deny it. I love my Savior. I love His perfect gospel and the opportunity we have to return to live with our Heavenly Father and have joy.
love yall
SHALL WE NOT GO ON IN SO GREAT A CAUSE?
Love,
Sister Underly
alexandra.underly@myldsmail.net
4827 Killdeer Rd.
Carson City, NV 89701









No comments:
Post a Comment