Hola family and friends! I love you so much!!
Time just seems to go faster and faster!
Monday we had a super awesome FHE with our investigator Jackie and her daughters who were recently baptized! I love them so much!
Tuesday we had a zone training. Hermana Gatten and I gave one on being true and remaining faithful! We received a lot of other great trainings. We saw Sandra who loves reading the Book of Mormon and even marks her favorite scriptures! We had dinner with the elders and Jackie and her family! We then saw Enrique and we got to teach his friend Jose who was super interested so hopefully we can meet with him and his family soon!
Wednesday we had Zone Conference which was incredible! We discussed a lot on being the 4th missionary and being completely consecrated. I always feel so spiritually uplifted after those conferences. We then had dinner at this members home who both served missions!
Thursday we did some service at the food bank with some other missionaries and then planned and then served at the Bishop's storehouse! I feel so overjoyed to serve those in need. It is pretty much the greatest feeling ever. If you are sad go out and serve someone. Then we had dinner at Hermana Larios' home and we witnessed the most miraculous sunset ever. Hermana Larios is the cutest thing ever. She is a convert and is so strong in the gospel and we had such good food at her house! YAY Then we had this member come out with us and we had 2 super powerful lessons. We stopped by this one guys home and he has actually referred himself in the system and he wanted a Book of Mormon. He was super interested and we invited him to church! HE CAME and felt so good being at church and wanted to continue to meet with us. Please pray that Roberto has the desire to be baptized!
Friday we took Hermana Larios out with us and had such great lessons!! Then we went on exchanges! I went with Sister Friend to Fallon and Pearson went to Reno with Gatten. We had miracles everywhere!! It was such a great exchange
Saturday was the rama party for Thanksgiving! Alberto our new investigator came! He accepted to be baptized and is super interested! We had such a great time!
Sunday was amazing. Hermana Gatten sang I stand all amazed. She sings like an angel its fine. Had dinner with my fave people: The Baldwins.
I love this gospel!! It brings the most joy and happiness in my life! Prayer works! Try it!
hasta for now
Love,
Hermana Underly
![]() |
| Friending again! |
![]() |
| Love this Gatten Girl |
![]() |
| I love this lady with all my heart-Hermana Larios |
![]() |
| Sister Barbies:) |









No comments:
Post a Comment