![]() |
| Hello, Tahoe! |
Hey everyone!
I hope you are doing so well and had a fantastic Thanksgiving and spent it with those you love!
I feel so humbled to be a missionary for my brother and friend and Savior Jesus Christ here in the Nevada Reno Mission. It has been one of the best weeks! Hermana Gatten is such a brilliant missionary and things are really starting to pick up!
Tuesday we had exchanges with the Hermanas in Sparks. I went with Hermana Hale who is just incredible! We saw so many miracles! We really learned a lot about how aware Heavenly Father is of each and every one of us and our circumstances. We had the Hermana from Tahoe stay with us that night because it was snowed in so bad! Wow that was such a marvelous exchange. And then it lasted a little bit longer but that is a ok. We went to sing at a Senior Center and we got to "play piano" and sing Christmas songs!!! I never felt so much genuine joy from singing with old people! Then we went to another Senior Center for those with Dementia. Hermana Hale and I sang. Miracle: They remembered all the Christmas songs we sang! We switched back and had a grand day!
Thursday we celebrated Thanksgiving by starting off with a breakfast with the zone with some awesome members!!!! We helped one of the recent converts with her talk and then played some super fun football with our zone. It was freezing but we had a blast! We had dinner at a members home in the rama with the other missionaries in our rama! Then we planned and finished out our day by ourselves but grateful to be servants of the Lord.
Friday we had a ton of miracles and had a member come out with us to some lessons. Then we did exchanges with the Tahoe Hermanas! I was with Hermana Daniels in Tahoe for the day. That was crazy going back to my old area and seeing all the people I adore and love so very much. We saw Gio and then had dinner with a recent convert named Brian and then we saw Ofelia and then Hna Palma! It was awesome! We taught some lessons to some new investigators too. That night we got to talk with the Rogers. :) Oh how I adore them. The next day was sunny!!!! A miracles in itself since it had been cloudy and snowy for the past few weeks. We had lunch in Kings Beach and saw Juan and then did some service in the thrift store!!! We switched and went about our night. We had a super great lesson with our new investigator Roberto!!!
Sunday Hermana Gatten got sick :( we only made it to sacrament then went home. She started to feel better so we went out and taught a few lessons.
Monday Elder Snow came and did a mission tour. I got to see a ton of my old comps!!! wilkins and pearson and friend!! We had lunch at the Baldwins and had a blast. We then had a 4 hour meeting with Elder Snow. We were fed spiritually indeed. We saw so many miracles and found new people to teach!
Yesterday was probably one of the greatest days of my whole mission. Roberto who referred himself a couple weeks ago came to church and has been reading the Book of Mormon so diligently! We had the most powerful lesson and He cannot wait to be baptized next week!!!
Wow we were all crying and even the member that came with us shed some tears. The church is true!
Wow we were all crying and even the member that came with us shed some tears. The church is true!
The gospel is true!!!
I know it.
Until next week!!
![]() |
| Celestial Sistas! |
![]() |
| Exchanges with Hermana Hale! |
![]() |
| Turkey Bowl Fun! |
![]() |
| I scored a touchdown...no big deal:) |
![]() |
| Starting off 25 days of Christmas at In N Out!:) |






No comments:
Post a Comment