Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 65 with Hermana Lexie Underly -so thankful for tender mercies


Reunited in Tahoe-Love these gals!

Elder Han gave me a Hanakkah gift, haha:)



Hello merry folk! 

I am so grateful for this time to be a missionary during the Christmas season! I hope all is well! This week Hermana Gatten and I were able to experience the most joyest of joys and sorrows of sorrows. I am grateful for the experiences that we had. We were also able to see the tender mercies from the Lord even in the midst of our trials. 

I went on exchanges this week with Hna Davila in Tahoe and then to Fallon with Hermana Pearson!!! I love those Hermanas con todo mi corazon!  So we went to a Stake Sing along last night and it was one of the greatest nights of my whole mission!! Each ward got to perform a Christmas song and so we, the spanish branch, of course sang a song about fish drinking water and Hermana Castiblanco lead us as she played the recorder. That was so fun! And then at the end we all sang the Hallelujah chorus!! It was so powerful! 

I love this time of the year! It truly is the greatest time of the year!! 

Feliz Navidad!!!

A SAVIOR IS BORN

Much love, 

Hermana Lexie Underly 

The RENO ZONE!!!!!!!

My Tahoe peeps!

Hanging with Hmna. Davila again (Cassie's comp from the MTC)

And my Hermana Forever-Hermana Pearson


No comments:

Post a Comment