View from her deck:) HaHa, must be nice:)
It snowed on November 1st
hola everyone
it has been a great first week in the field here in Nevada... and California
I am in the North Lake Tahoe area and it is absolutely beautiful
I serve in Kings beach California and Incline village Nevada
so that is pretty cool
I absolutely adore my mission president and his super sweet wife. She loves to take pictures and is basically my mother out here. I mean their names are Dave and Cheryl so that's pretty neat.
Things are going pretty well here in the area
My comp is from Chile and she is living in florida so yeah shes a native and I just love her. we get along super well and she leaves in just two months. we are teaching a pretty good amount of people. It has been quite the humbling experience so far. I know that the mission is the best thing that has happened to me thus far in my life and will be the best thing for me for the rest of my life.
I love this work. MY own testimony grows every time I teach it even if I do butcher the Spanish ahah all our lessons are in Spanish....
so I think the best part of my week was finding 3 new investigators by accident AND seeing one of my own investigators bear her testimony in sacrament meeting on sunday on the book of Mormon and the scriptures...like what that's my investigator up there at the pulpit bearing her testimony of this church. I could not fathom it.
I still cannot even fathom the fact that I am a missionary still. my testimony has grown so much since being here and I am so honored to serve a mission and wear Jesus Christ on my heart. Even if you don't have a nametag that says it you can still wear Jesus Christ on your heart by living the gospel and being that example throughout your daily life. yo tengo un testimonio del evangelio y el evangelio de jesucristo es la verdad.
Con mucho amor
Hermana Underly
Arriving new group of missionaries with President and Sister Hermansen
With President and Sister Hermansen in Reno
Sister Pieta-Trainer/1st Companion





No comments:
Post a Comment