Hola como estan?
I hope you had a happy new year! And I super can't believe its already 2016?!! what. We ate dinner at the familia Pimentel's.. Pazole.. best food on the planet, great way to end off the year. We had to be inside by 6:30 to plan, then we were asleep by9:45... if that's not a party, I don't know what is.
Tuesday we had exchanges and I was with Hermana Hale in Reno and we saw a ton a miracles. I learn so much from exchanges. She has so much love for the work and the people and truly shines as she bears testimony. I was extremely grateful for the exchange. She works so hard and loves her Savior. We had Costco pizza. for the win.
Wednesday we had interviews with President. SO good. love that man. He is so inspired.
Friday we had lunch at the Wanlass home. They crack me up. Grilled cheese and tomato soup. I like food okay. Weirdest day of the mission.
Saturday it was absolutely freezing and we were outside all day, teaching and serving. Handwarmers are the bomb.
Sunday SO many people came to church!!! Even Jonathan's mom came! - who won't let him be baptized! MIRACLE. we had so many less actives come to church too!!! brought joy to my heart.
I cannot imagine my life without the mission. Heavenly Father has taken this stubborn and cold heart of mine and completely softened me and warmed me and molded me into a new person.
SHALL WE NOT GO ON IN SO GREAT A CAUSE?











No comments:
Post a Comment