Friday, January 29, 2016

Week 71-With Hermana Lexie Underly- For those of you keeping track, Lexie will be home in about 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!


Hermana Nethi-sweetest angel on earth

My Tahoe Family



Hola fellow family and friends! I hope all is well in the great land of Texas.
 
Things are going great here in the holy deserts. They sure are holy (because we have the greatest missionaries ever).

I went on exchanges with Hermana Friend this past week. We actually went to a funeral for a sweet dear lady that I knew in Tahoe. So we got to see literally everyone from Tahoe - like my whole Tahoe family. It was great to see them all even if it was at a funeral. It is so reassuring that we have the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. How beautiful and perfect and simple is our Heavenly Father's plan! I even got to see Bishop Lewis from the Tahoe North Ward. All of us missionaries even got to sing a song. 

Alberto was baptized this past Saturday. He is such a stud. Everyone in the branch loves him. Even before he was baptized he came out with us and just testified the whole time. What a boss. He is such a rockstar. That was one of the most- if not the most- powerful baptismal services I have ever attended on my mission. The gospel is true. There is no question about it. Hermana Gatten and I sing a lot and it's fabulous. She is going to go pro. 

Sunday we had our Rama Conference. And Alberto was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We discussed a lot about keeping our covenants and walking the covenant path. I especially loved a quote that was said: "It is the STORM not you that is bound to blow away. So HOLD ON HOLD ON." 

I love ya'll with all my heart! 
The gospel is true!

Hermana Lexie Underly 
alexandra.underly@myldsmail.net

Sister Rogers

Comps forever 

Sister Rogers repping Texas




No comments:

Post a Comment