Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 70 with Hermana Lexie Underly-Sending you so much gratitude:)



Party in the middle of nowhere:) 





Hi, everyone! 

I first just would like to express my love to each and every one of you for your support and love. I am beyond grateful for yall! 

Throughout the course of my mission here in Nevada I have been so fortunate to feel the deepest sorrows and the most joyous moments. I have been able to draw nearer to my Savior more than I have in my entire life. I have been able to comprehend a little bit more of the atonement of Jesus Christ and the healing power it has on us as sons and daughters of God. Truly Christ lives and leads and guides the church through a modern day Prophet. I know that Joseph Smith did restore the gospel to the earth! In its fullness! We know that God our Heavenly Father loves us!! He is the same yesterday today and forever! He has extended His love to us! Jesus is the Christ, our Savior and Redeemer.

This week we were able to do a lot of exchanges with the Hermanas in Sparks and Tahoe. I was with Hermana Ramirez and we had a ton of miracles! We focused on teaching with compassion and passion and to listening to the Spirit. We then had exchanges with the Tahoe Hermanas. I was with Hermana Davila (Cassie's MTC companion). She is such a great missionary with incredible desires to do The work of The Lord. We found a ton of new people to teach! 

I know that we are here to fill the measure of our creation as sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father. How amazing is that simple and pure eternal truth! May we always remember the Savior and all He has done for us. 

I am so grateful for all of you and your love and support! 

Hermana Underly 
alexandra.underly@myldsmail.net


Even Einstein is interested!





Pizza with the besties 











No comments:

Post a Comment