![]() |
| The Trio!! |
Hey there friends and family!
I hope you all had such a great week!
Happy birthday Papa!! I love you and miss your crazy self!
This week was such a fantastic week full of miracles! I honestly do not know where the time goes. I feel so blessed to be in this small part of The Lord's vineyard with such amazing companions! Monday we met with Adriana and Denise who are doing so wonderful! They are the most faithful recent converts ever! Adriana finally had her baby too! YAY
We also met with one of our returning members John! He always smiles and loves reading in the Book of Mormon. There is such power that comes from reading the Book of Mormon. Everyone should read it! Even if you have already read it! Read it! Tuesday we had District meeting that Elder Gallini gave.
Then we were walking around this apartment complex and we ran into some super drunk guys that wanted to hear the word and a song. It was hilarious. We still ad to strive to look at them through the eyes of Christ but it definitely gave us a laugh and they were pretty receptive...just not all there.
We went to Denny's with the Hot Springs bishop's wife! Sister Grandy got pretty sick. We spent the rest of the day in Hot Springs visiting less actives and it was awesome! We talk about the temple with them and how it's their goal!! It is the best goal.
Wednesday was insane! Sister Grandy was still sick so we had one of the girls from the YSA who is an RM come out with me and we went to appointments all day. It was a blast! We had so many spirit filled lessons! The gospel is true! I was exhausted by the end of the day but it was incredible--the spirit that we felt was overwhelming!
Thursday we planned and went to lunch with one of our investigators to a mexican restaurant. It was so nice to speak a little bit of spanish again. We also went to a baptism that the elders had from another ward. We were asked to teach the Restoration while the family was getting changed. It was the most powerful lesson that we had taught. I could not help but tear up as I recited the 1st visitation that Joseph Smith had. I know that he saw God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ and that through Joseph Smith the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored! After the baptism one of our investigators, Samantha, was crying and came up to us and told us that she wants to be baptized! miracle!
Thursday we had MLC (a training meeting). Sister Grandy and I gave a training. Was I nervous? of course. It was an awesome day full of learning and training on the Book of Mormon and exchanges and helping our investigators progress and working with members. I learned so much! It was great! My gorgeous comp Sister Grandy bore her testimony since it was her last MLC meeting. I don't even want to think about her leaving.
We then visited Jim and set him with a date! It was great!
Saturday we spent most of the day in the other part of our area! We went to this motel and as we were waiting at the door a guy walked past us and said a scripture from Galations and we asked if he was religious and he yelled back at us "I'm Christian!" Alrighty then.
Great things happened this day! We went over to the wrong persons house for dinner and we were just sitting there like uh whats going on? And then come to find out they are family and live a few houses down from each other. Oops! That was another good laugh! And then as we were about to visit one of our investigators we were about to pray in the car and this truck goes past us and then stops. They reverse and start talking to us for a couple seconds. They asked if we were from the church! They basically referred themselves and told us where they lived and we could visit anytime! It was crazy!
Sunday we had 5 investigators come to church!!! Jim came! and Shelby! and Arthur! and Charess! And Mark! It was amazing!
I love this gospel! It has truly blessed my life! I feel so privileged to share this gospel with our brothers and sisters!
I love you all so dearly! Thank you for everything!
Sister Underly
New address:
4827 Killdeer Rd.
Carson City, NV 89701
![]() |
| Our new Mission President and his wife: President and Sister Chesnut |
![]() |
| Doing some training |







No comments:
Post a Comment